Family and relationships question:

my ex partner is seeking residency of my three children, I have no solicitor and need legal aid but need to know if a letter from my gp and police state that i have suffered domestic abuse the section 7 report states that it can be used for public funding I recieve income related esa, do i qualify for legal aid, i am desparate for help as the second hearing is on 12 november

posted in Family and relationships | answer this question

Flag as objectionable